Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) our company is constantly committed to processing personal data in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
2. THE CONTROLLER
The Controller of personal data is RDZ SpA, represented by the appointed GDPR Director, Andrea Piccinin.
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASE AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The data is processed for the purpose of sending information, communications and material of a commercial, technical or promotional nature relating to our products, applications and services, including newsletters, sent using automated (e-mail, text message etc.) or other instruments (paper-based mail).
The legal base for the processing of Personal Data for these purposes is consent to processing.
The Controller will process Personal Data which may consist of identification such as name and surname, company name, postal address, e-mail address, home and/or mobile telephone number, an ID number, self-declared professional or business category.
4. DATA SHARING AND THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Personal Data may be shared for the purposes indicated in section 3 above, with persons authorised by us to process Personal Data for the activities strictly related to the sending of commercial information, newsletters, etc.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company will continue to process the Personal Data provided until consent is withdrawn; you may exercise the right to withdraw consent by following the instructions or writing to the address given below.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Pursuant to art. 13(2) lett. b), c), d) of Reg. EU 2016/679, you may contact the Controller to assert the following personal data processing rights:
· right of access (art. 15);
· right to rectification (art. 16);
· right to erasure (art. 17);
· right to restriction (art. 18);
· right to data portability (art. 20);
· right to object (art. 21);
· right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77);
· right to withdraw consent, in the cases provided for in art. 6(1) lett. a) or art. 9(2) lett. a)
For information or to exercise the rights granted by the GDPR, contact the RDZ Privacy Team at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org