Energy from nature for heating and cooling
Air to water heat pumps are used for winter heating, summer cooling and domestic hot water production.
Thanks to the endless heat coming from the sun, these heat pumps bring clean and renewable energy into our homes, thus providing top comfort and utmost wellbeing as eco-friendly and energy-saving solutions. When heat pumps are combined with radiant heating and cooling, they represent more cost-effective solutions, because surface systems need lower winter water temperature and higher summer water temperature, therefore the efficiency of the heat pump increases.
- Clean energy for heating and cooling
- Option for domestic hot water production
- Higher energy saving thanks to Full DC Inverter technology
- Ideal solution in both new and refurbished buildings
- Reliability and no maintenance
- Government funding