Viale Trento, 101
[SS 13 km 64.5]
33077 SACILE [Pn]
tel. 0434 787511
fax 0434 787522
All the information transmitted to this website by the user will be treated according to the Italian law and it will be correctly and transparently used to carry out orders, services or any other activities implying the userís login. RDZ guarantees that personal information containing sensitive details will be regarded as confidential.
The methods of this personal information treatment usually imply the use of manual, computer and data processing instruments (e.g. fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS and other information and communication systems, possibly with no operatorís assistance), which always guarantee data confidentiality.
The reference holder is RDZ S.p.A. situated in Sacile (PN), and in accordance with DLGS no. 196 of 30 June 2003 the person in charge of the personal information treatment can be contacted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In conformity with the Italian law (art.7 D.Lgs.196/03):
1. The user has the right to receive confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, even if they are not registered yet, and he/she has the right to receive the relevant notice of this information in an intelligible form.
2. The user has the right to receive notice about:
* a) the origin of his/her personal information;
* b) the purpose and treatment method;
* c) the logic used in case of data which are treated through electronic devices;
* d) the general data of holder, person in charge and representative established by art. 5, par. 2;
* e) the people and categories to which the personal information can be sent to, for example as local agents of a specific area.
3. The user has the right to receive notice: * a) if his/her data are updated, corrected or integrated; * b) if his/her data are deleted, changed into anonymous information or blocked because of lawbreaking; this right also concerns data whose conservation is not necessary depending on their purpose. * c) that the data referred to at the points 3.a) and 3.b) have been transmitted also to the people to whom the personal information had been previously forwarded. This is not valid if notice is impossible or implies expenses out of proportion to the right defended.
4. The user has the right to totally or partially oppose:
* a) any treatment of his/her personal information for legal reasons;
* b) any treatment of his/her personal information linked to the following activities: sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research, business notice.
The user can exercise the above-mentioned rights and can ask for any further information about RDZís policy regarding the protection of personal data by post (see the address above) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mandatory personal information is not declared, orders or services cannot be carried out properly. On the contrary, optional data do not have any effect to the success of the above-mentioned activities.
If the user accepts the general conditions and terms herein outlined, RDZ S.p.A. is allowed to use his/her personal information not only to carry out any service that implies the userís registration, but also to notify offers, promotions and any other sales activities organized by the company or by its collaborators. In these cases the personal information is not necessary and does not affect the positive result of an order.